Live Server / Revision #49472 5 years ago
This is a rapid follow-up patch to the Darian release, to fix some outstanding localization issues, and resolve some balance problems with mount item values.
- Fixed localisation issues where many updated texts did not have localized text.
- Improved localisation issues where new texts were showing as "-" in non-English languages; these will for now be shown using English fallback text, and will be fully translated in an upcoming patch.
- Fixed an issue where grown animals, and mounts crafted using them, had significantly higher-than-intended item values, causing travel costs, reroll costs etc to be unnecessarily high.
Live Server / Revision #50552 5 years ago
This is another small patch to fix some outstanding issues, most notably finishing localization for Darian, and also improving the spell effect area indicators.
- Improved spell effect area indicators, and improved their colors.
- Removed effect areas from instant spells, and added them to pulsing ones.
- Localization should now all be correct and up to date; sorry for the delay!
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed debuff icon on the Frost Shield spell.
- The invulnerability effect on eg the Ice Block spell should no longer be interrupted by interrupting spell effects.
- Fixed an issue where the buff gained on entry to a new cluster was not respecting its own cooldown. Players should only get a new copy of this buff once the cooldown on the previous one has expired.
- Increased the size of the clickable area on the travel merchant - it should now always be clickable even when other players are present.
- Repair kits now count towards the appropriate Tinker's Journals.