Posted by Nesnes 10 months ago
We’ve all been hard at work going through all of your feedback
and have another round of changes for today. These were not ready in time for maintenance but will be deployed later today
once testing has finished.
As there are a lot of changes to go through, here’s a short list:
- The respawn speed of enemies within the Mists has been doubled to make sure Mists don’t clear out quite as fast
- Fame received from freeing Caged Wisps, escorting Weakened Wisps, and clearing mob camps now properly applies to current equipment
- The treasure chest value in the Mists has been roughly tripled to be approximately equivalent to treasure chests found in the open world
- Weakened Wisps have had their Might and Favor value increased significantly to better reward players who help them
- Resources now spawn more of their charges up front rather than saving them for later in the Mist’s life cycle to reduce the frequency of one charge nodes
- Mythical mobs had their loot tables slightly adjusted to account for yesterday’s general loot increase, which allows us to spawn 20% more mythical mobs than before
- Wisps will now occasionally spawn throughout the lifetime of a Mists region, allowing players to move on should they find one while exploring
- The mount health cap has been reduced from 1500 to 1200
- Player loot in the Mists is now protected for the killer, disallowing others from looting their prey for a short time
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
This is in addition to the general increases to loot bonuses, mythical mobs, resources, and more we put in place yesterday. We’re committed to bringing the Mists in line with your expectations, and will continue to analyze both internal data as well as your feedback. We’d love to hear your feedback on these changes, as well as things you’d like to see in the future.
On the topic of the future, we’d also like to go into more detail about some things that will take a bit more time to get to you!
In an upcoming patch, we’ll be hiding the identity of other players you encounter in the Mists. Players will be anonymous to one another unless they’re in your party (in a Duo mist only, of course), or until they’re killed.
We know many of you have questions about what Brecilien Standing is for. Beyond its crucial role in accessing the city itself, we’re working on bringing you more rewards that utilize this Standing in the future.
We look forward to reading more of your feedback about these changes, as well as what you’d like to see in the Mists in the future.
We appreciate all your feedback so far, and look forward to seeing you in game!
- The Albion Online Team
Posted by Korn 10 months ago (Source)
the roads are on our immediate agenda as well, we are already in the process of discussing and implementing changes here, to be released quickly.