Posted by Nesnes 2 years ago
The Lands Awakened Update is currently running on the Test Server!
We have made a new section for Feedback on the Lands Awakened Update: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Lands-Awakened-Feedback/
Our Developers have posted short introductions on every feature.
On top of that, we have a raffle going on that you can enter by engaging with each of the features.
If you want to learn more about how to participate and what has changed, here are the relevant links:
Please note that we will update the Patchnotes this evening to explain some of the topics further!
If you want to know how to enter the test server:
After the Launcher opens, do NOT
click on "play". Instead, open the dropdown menu above and choose "Test Server (staging)"
-> download and click on "play"
to get back to the live server, select "Albion (live)" in the dropdown menu.
Please note that:
- The test server will be reset regularly, meaning all your progress there will be lost
- nothing you do on the test server has any influence on the live server
- you need your log-in credentials from the the time the last update on staging happened (the last one happened on the 30. Oktober 2021)
- you may find cheat stones and free crafting stations on the test server, feel free to use them, they are there to help you test the update more efficiently
- the test server may have performance issues / temporary downtimes, which is normal and does not need reporting
P.S. please leave your feedback in the appropriate sections, otherwise it might get lost somewhere.
Posted by Korn 2 years ago (Source)
Game development decisions are 100% made by Albion's core team, which is exactly the same team with the same people in charge than before we became part of the Stillfront group. Nothing at all has changed here and this makes total sense. You would need to be insane to assume that somebody external would have any clue on how to build or manage a hardcore Sandbox MMORPG. Where we collaborate closely with Stillfront - and benefit a lot from the cooperation - is marketing and user acquisition, an area where we had and still have a lot to learn.