Posted by Nesnes 4 months ago
As you already know, with Season 14 you will be able to declare your Hideouts as Headquarters for the first time!
However, some questions have come up in the community regarding this feature that we would like to answer in this post.
There will be no Hideout Headquarters inside the Roads of Avalon in Season 14 and you will not be able to take power cores into roads.
This is due to the following:
Therefore we decided to delay the release of HQs in the roads and will introduce them properly together with other changes in a bigger overhaul of the roads at a later date.
- Transporting power cores through the roads would defeat the original purpose that these cores had, which is to make sure that one cannot sustain more than a certain amount of HQ's around a specific area.
- It was considered to have power cores spawn in the roads separately, but we believe that the road hideouts deserve more than a band-aid solution.
We are very much looking forward to the next couple of seasons to see what you will make of all the changes!
To see the requirements for HQ Hideouts in each zone check out the post regarding Earning an HQ Hideout in the Energy Surge Season
More info can be found at the following links:
- Zone Quality Levels, which increase from the outside to the middle of the Outlands can be viewed here: Territory Season Point Values, Boss Multipliers, and Energy/Point Storage
- Dev Talk: War Gloves and HQ Hideouts (Game Director Robin Henkys introduces these two major new features): albiononline.com/news/devtalk-war-gloves-hq-hideouts
- Energy Surge Announcement (includes HQ Hideout and other reward details): albiononline.com/news/energy-surge
- Energy Surge Season Schedule: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154573
Posted by Korn 4 months ago (Source)
we are currently looking into hideouts in the roads as we agree that the current meta of entirely blocking a zone for added safety is not ideal.