Posted by Retroman 2 months ago (Source)
Hello Albion Community,
As you know we recently reworked Disarray to have it's effect applied on the difference team sizes
How this works
Disarray reduces your damage and CC Duration if the attacked player has a Disarray level that is lower
- If 25 players or more of the same alliance are in the same cluster they all get a debuff: Disarray
- This debuff reduces damage and Crowd Control Duration when attacking a smaller group
- The Disarray has different levels, the bigger your alliance, the higher the Disarray Level
- Players who are in the Queue for that cluster count for your Disarray too.
- The more players the alliance has in the cluster the stronger becomes the Disarray debuff
- The debuff only applies to guilds / alliances. Groups of blue players on Royals or faction flagged players are not affected.
So it has no effect when attacking a player wiht the same or a higher Disarray level.
Disarray applies a modifer on damage and CC Duration by comparing the Disarray level of attacker and target
Modifier = 1 - ( Level Attacker / 100) / (1 - Level Target / 100)
Player A (Disarray Level 30) / Player B (Disarray Level 10)
When Player A attacks Player B his damage will be modified like this:
Modifier = Level 30 (1 - 0.30) / Level 10 (1 - 0.10)
Modifier = 0.8 / 0.9
Modifier = 0.78
This means if Player A was about to deal 100 damage This 100 damage will now be multiplied by 0.78. So he doesn only 78 damage instead.
Disarray Level Thresholds
|Player Threshhold||Disarray Level|
I hope this clarifies all open questions about the recent Disarray Rework and all guilds fully understand this mechanic before the start of Season 11.