Posted by Retroman 3 years ago (Source)
Hey everyone, let's talk about Gathering
We have received a lot of negative feedback about the state of gathering since the launch of Queen.
But before we make any further changes, we would like to get a better idea of your thoughts and experience of gathering right now. It would be very helpful if you could reply by answering to the following questions:
1) How do you like the current state of gathering?
2) Since Queen, what is the main difference in your gathering experience?
3) From where do you start your gathering? (From an Outpost, a royal city, an outland city...?)
4) Where do you gather? (What tier and what biome, deep in the outland center or on the royals)
5) What tier of Gathering Gear do you use? And why this tier?
6) What is your biggest gripe with the current situation?
7) How did the resource change from Patch 5 impact your experience?
The more detailed your response the more it helps us understand how to improve the situation for you.