Posted by PrintsKaspian 2 years ago
Queen Patch 5
This patch includes the first part of the Alliance Limit Test that was recently announced by our Game Director. This first part consists of a Siphoned Energy Drain on alliances with more than 10 territories. The second part, a Silver / Fame Penalty on members of these alliances, will go into effect with Queen Patch 6, planned for March 4.
For further information about this test (including the forthcoming Silver / Fame Penalty) and more precise values, please see this statement from our Game Director: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/124568
Siphoned Energy Drain
Smart Cluster Queue Changes
- This is a debuff that gives reduced Siphoned Energy gains to all alliances and unallied single guilds that have ten or more territories, with each additional territory beyond ten further decreasing energy earned by 5%.
- This debuff is based on territories only and does not include Castles or Castle Outposts.
Zerf Debuff Changes
- Minimum Item Power: 800 → 700
- This reduces the Smart Cluster Queue's emphasis on high IP gear
- The player thresholds for the Zerg Debuff ("Disarray") have been adjusted to more quickly ramp up as army size increases
- Also fixed an issue where the tooltip was incorrectly displaying the same value for defense and damage reduction, rather than the varying values seen below
- Here are the new and old values side by side:
Guild and Alliance Cooldown Changes
|New PlayerThreshhold||Old Player Threshhold||Damage vs players||Defense vs players|
Fast Travel to Home
- Introduced a 3-day cooldown to re-joining the same guild after leaving. This is intended to prevent players from exploiting short-term drops of guild or alliance affiliation to negate the effects of Disarray (Zerg Debuff) during battles.
- Increased the cooldown for joining a new guild from 2 to 3 days to prevent workarounds of this system.
- Introduced a 7-day cooldown for leaving and rejoining the same alliance to prevent the exploit described above. This exists alongside the already existing 7-day cooldown on joining a new alliance.
Hideout Item Retrieval
- In order to help players more efficiently move between the Outlands and Royal Continent without increasing power projection, players can now fast travel to a preset "Home" point when not carrying any gear or items. This is intended as a further optimization of the "Reset Home" status effect introduced with Queen Patch 3, and serves the same purpose without requiring players to use /suicide.
- This means, for example, that players can now "naked fast travel" directly from a Hideout to a Royal City or Island
- Additionally, non-tradable items now no longer factor into fast travel costs
- Players can now retrieve items from Hideouts to which they no longer have access by clicking on the Hideout board. The process takes 30 days and costs silver.
Randomized Dungeon Loot Changes
- Small Tier 7 and Tier 8 nodes now spawn fully charged (Tier 7: 3 charges, Tier 8: 2 charges)
- Small Tier 7 node respawn time tripled (26100 seconds to 78300 seconds)
- Small Tier 8 node respawn time doubled (68300 seconds to 126600 seconds)
- Hide and Critter carcasses despawn after 600 seconds instead of 86400 seconds
- On average, the number of Black Market items a chest gives out should be the same for all tiers, but with an increased chance for higher-tier items in higher-tier chests
- This change will reduce the drop chance for high tier items so that the overall value of the chest doesn't change
- Additionally, loot lists were updated to reflect the changes done to artifacts and their decreased item value
- This also affects loot from mobs
- Decreased base item value of Runes, Souls, and Relics by 75% to match the item power reduction
- Changed the Royal Sigil item value to match the Artifact Level 1 values as intended - this changes repair costs while leaving item power unaffected
- Farming: fixed an issue where a "you will lose progress" warning was displayed whether or not progress would be lost
- Fixed an issue where the first letter of the player name was offset when using the large nameplate template
- Removed a wrongly placed Siege Camp from Rivercopse Crossing - items in the chest when the camp is deleted will be retrievable from Lymhurst
- Fixed an issue where some static open-world dungeons were classified as passages, which incorrectly allowed use of mounts inside them
- Fixed an issue where the Crystal League UI would display a chest one level too high for an upcoming match entered from a territory
- Fixed an issue where Hideout nutrition could not be filled via equipped food
- Additional minor graphical, terrain, animation, UI, audio, and localization fixes
Posted by Retroman 2 years ago (Source)
In case some wonder what Defense Vs Players above 100% means. A negative BonusDefense stat can basically be translated into Damage Taken Increased by 100%
100 Damage (after Armor) / Bonusdefense: - 10%
- Damage = Damage(afterArmor) * (1 - BonusDefenseVs)
- Damage = 100(afterArmor) * (1 - - 0.1)
- Damage = 100 * 1,1
- Damage = 110
100 Damage (after Armor) / Bonusdefense: - 100%
- Damage = Damage(afterArmor) * (1 - BonusDefenseVs)
- Damage = 100(afterArmor) * (1 - - 1)
- Damage = 100 * 2
- Damage = 200
So, the 100% means incoming damage is doubled. I hope that clarifies what it means.