Posted by Ysura 1 year ago
I've been encountering a lot of empty chests after defeating bosses in dungeons, is this a known bug ? I didin't find any posts on it.
A message displays very fast the fact the loot will be possible to loot in some time (like if you didn't kill a monster and you want to loot) and disappear.
NB: Even if I wait for quite some time the message stops but there is still no loot.
Posted by Thorn-Delwyn 10 months ago (Source)
thank you very much for reporting those issues.
This one turned out to be a pretty evasive bug.
Since we have trouble reproducing this bug in a controlled environment it would really help if you could send me, @Amoebius76
the following when it occurs:
- type #where in game
- create a screenshot with the empty chest and chat
- send the screenshot, your character and a UTC timestamp to us
- type of RD (solo/group)
- region type (red/black etc)
- flagged/non-flagged(even by black cluster)
- who killed the last mob, was it a party member/non-partymember
- who opened the lootchest - partymember/non-party, premium/non, flagged/non-flagged
- loot option (party-loot or free for all)
- anything in between, if character joined/left party after killing mob or opening chest
#where shows you the seed that has been used to create the dungeon and we can use that to re-create it and figure out what went wrong.