Posted by Cathair 4 years ago
I found the following formula for calculating HP bonus of armor:
0.5 * ( pow ( pow ( 1.06, 0.01 ) , itempower ) * 1000 - 1000)
Seems to work for the normal armor, but not for the gathering gear.
Any tips on figuring out the missing variables?
Posted by Retroman 4 years ago (Source)
This is the formula for health on Armor:
HitpointsMax_Armor is a value that is on the armor itself.
- HitpointsMax_Armor for regular fighting gear is 0
- HitpointsMax_Armor for regular gathering gear is 150 (hence why there hitpoints scale differently)
- BaseHitpoints = 1000 (the hitpoints of your naked character) (This will soon be 1200)
- hitpointsshare_armor = 0.5
- HitpointsProgression = 1.06
I hope this helps.