Posted by Wallino 28 days ago
I've two simple questions about autorespec feat.
Assuming I got My chest & Helm ad 100 (spec and mastery) and I'm farming a mob for 500 exp.
1- when I farm it I get 500 exp on my weap, BUT I got the 80% extra of 500 For every single item used at 100
so 2000exp extra for 4 at 100 or 1000exp for 2 at 100.
That Extra point gone into the "Container" .
Can I store as point I want and use manually
(so i can store as point I want and use the poinst where and When I want) or the Auto respec Will use the point AUTOMATICALLY when i reach xxx.xxx respec point on 1 used item not at 100 and so they will automatically used to raise the item?
2- When i hit 100 in a spec I can still use my t4 weap for farming and have the same exp i store having a t8 weap equipped right?
Tnks a lot
Posted by Thorn-Delwyn 28 days ago (Source)
There some mixed-up information to be found here.
There are two toggles on the Destiny board page.
- Auto-Use: if this is active you will automatically use learning points to unlock a new mastery level when you get to the 20% threshold and have enough learning points (it is recommended to not use this if you're unsure about what to level)
- Auto-Respec: this one is a little more complex
- you will use silver to convert 80% fame instead of 20% fame into Fame Credits if this toggle is active if:
- you have a combat node that got to mastery level 100
- you are using an item that would benefit this node when gathering fame
- you have enough silver
- if this is toggled off then you will still convert fame into Fame Credits as long as the first two conditions are met only at a lower rate
- this also means that this toggle will do absolutely nothing if you don't have at least one node at mastery level 100
To use the example of the thread owner:
- you farmed 500 fame
- chest and helmet are at 100 and you are wearing a chest and helmet item that would gain fame for those nodes
- your weapon node and any other that isn't at mastery level 100 will receive the 500 fame just as normal
- the chest is at 100 and has a conversion factor of 0.2
- 500 * 0.2 = 100
- if toggle for Auto-Respec is in-active: 100 * 0.2 = 20 Fame Credits from your chest node at mastery level 100 are put into the Fame Credit pool
- if toggle for Auto-Respec is active: 100 * 0.8 = 80 Fame Credits from your chest node at mastery level 100 are put into the Fame Credit pool
- the helmet is at 100 and has a conversion factor of 0.1
- 500 * 0.1 = 50
- if toggle for Auto-Respec is in-active: 50 * 0.2 = 10 Fame Credits from your helmet node at mastery level 100 are put into the Fame Credit pool
- if toggle for Auto-Respec is active: 50 * 0.8 = 40 Fame Credits from your helmet node at mastery level 100 are put into the Fame Credit pool
So overall you Fame Credit pool would gain another 120 Fame Credits if the toggle is active or 30 if it is inactive.