Posted by PrintsKaspian 6 months ago
Lancelot Midseason Patch - Ver. 1.11.358 / REV pending - Staging date pending
Players can now trade skill masteries ("re-specialize") between different skill paths, allowing them to adapt their specializations as needed. The system allows players to convert fame on a by-level basis into re-spec points, which in turn can be used to unlock other nodes on the Destiny Board.
GvG Training Battles:
Players can now conduct zero-cost, zero-risk GvG training battles in a choice of settings. This system will give newer guilds the chance to practice GvGs free from risk, and more experienced guilds the chance to test out new strategies and builds. For more details on this system, please see this forum post
Rebalanced the cost of buying Runes, Souls and Relics with Siphoned Energy:
- Yellow Zone Hellgates are now full-loot. The item power cap and rewards are unchanged.
- Added a Soft Item Power cap to all full-loot Hellgates: everything above 1000 Item Power will be scaled down by 50%, meaning 1400 IP equipment will only have 1200 IP inside a Hellgate.
- Halved the respawn speed of Siphoning Mages (but doubled their drop value) to make mage raiding more attractive compared to other activities.
- The GvG buff for owning mages prior to a GvG has been removed for both attackers and defenders. [Rephrased for clarity]
- Increased Learning Points reward for buying 30 days of Premium by 150 points.
- Decreased the threshold for being able to spend LP on Destiny Board nodes from 30% to 20% completion. LP costs remain the same at 30% (but costs are 14.28% higher at the 20% threshold).
- Activation times of siege camps now occur twice per day, with half the camps activated at 3:00 UTC and the other half at 18:00 UTC.
- (German Version) Localization changes:
- Guild rank "Zahlmeister" is now "Schatzmeister"
- Ability "Heiliges Spalten" is now "Schweres Spalten"
- Adept's Rune: 1 (unchanged)
- Expert's Rune: 1 (unchanged)
- Master's Rune: 1 (unchanged)
- Grandmaster's Rune: 2 (from 3)
- Elder's Rune: 6 (from 13)
- Adept's Soul: 1 (unchanged)
- Expert's Soul: 1 (unchanged)
- Master's Soul: 2 (from 5)
- Grandmaster's Soul: 6 (from 25)
- Elder's Soul: 18 (from 125)
- Adept's Relic: 1 (from 2)
- Expert's Relic: 2 (from 10)
- Master's Relic: 6 (from 50)
- Grandmaster's Relic: 18 (from 250)
- Elder's Relic: 54 (from 1250)
We are aware this is quite a drastic change. However, the current market situation combined with our data showed that our initial balancing for the energy conversion was way too conservative and energy was barely ever converted into anything but Adept's Relics.
In particular the values for high end Runes, Souls and Relics were way off the market reality.
Changed siphoned energy costs for Battle Mounts:
- The new balance should slightly bring down the market price of Relic Level Artifacts as using energy to convert into Relics becomes viable.
- Impact should be limited, however, as it's only slightly more attractive than the current Relic prices on the market in most cases.
- The market situation for runes and souls, despite the value changes, should be mostly unaffected, as using energy for this conversion remains unattractive in the current market situation.
- Command Mammoth: 83000 -> 10000
- Flame Basilisk: 16600 -> 5000
- Venom Basilisk: 16600 -> 5000
- Ballista: 4500 -> 2500
Combat Balancing Changes
- All Battle Mounts already existing in the game will become Legacy versions.
- Legacy versions are the same item, but with the old crafting costs.
- Players can transmute the Legacy versions back into their original energy value at the season shop.
- Transmuting back for the original energy value will only be available until the next big content update goes live. After the next content update, the Legacy items will become ordinary items with the new crafting costs.
- Arcane Orb:
- Removed the knockback
- Silence Duration: 1.08 -> 1.68
- Damage: 37.93 -> 73.01
- Time Corridor:
- Slow Strength: 25% -> 30%
- Damage per Tick: 16.05 -> 18.35
- Exploding Shot:
- Cast Time: 1s -> 0s
- First hit damage: 59.67 -> 50.90
- Explosion damage: 189.43 -> 201.96
- Energy cost: 17 -> 15
- Radius: 5m -> 9m
- Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.6s
- Standtime: 0.4s -> 0,8s
- Cooldown: 10s -> 15s
- Hunting Screams:
- The channel is now cast onto an enemy target
- The channel can now be interrupted
- Poison Coating: (reworked)
- The skill has been reworked: it is no longer a self-buff
- Instead it is a single enemy attack, which poisons a single enemy for 8s, dealing magic damage every second. This ability consumes your Sunder Armor or Assassin's Spirit charges to increase the damage. Additionally while poisoned, the enemy's healing received is reduced by 20%.
- Flame Pillar:
- Contagious Fire:
- Cast Time: 1.5s -> 1.2s
- Damage per tick: 27.75 -> 34.68
- Frost Nova:
- Delay until the second hail wave: 2.4s -> 1.5s
- Cast Range: 11m -> 15m
- Ice Storm:
- Damage per tick: 25.77 -> 27.86
- Giant Steps:
- The spell can't be purged anymore
- Attack Damage Increase: 146% -> 150%
- Standtime: 0.6s -> 0s
- Cast Time: 1,5s -> 1s
- Cast Range: 11m -> 14m
- Defensive Slam:
- Resistance Increase: 0.08 -> 0.15
- Damage: 83.36 -> 77.81
- Radius 4m -> 5m
- Buff Duration: 5s -> 3s
- Stalling Slam:
- Reworked the Spell, it now decreases an enemy's energy on hit. And gives energy for up to 5 allies in a 5m radius
- Cooldown: 3s -> 4s
- Damage: 55.58 -> 36.33
- Ruthless Nature:
- The caster can now move during the channel.
- The channel is not uninterruptible anymore.
- Removed the reflect damage.
- The area now also slows enemies by 20%
- Area Radius: 6m -> 8m
- Heal per Tick: 27.22 -> 30.21
- Energy cost: 20 -> 18
- Spirit Animal:
- Heal per tick: 19.18 -> 14.38 -> 11.51
- Max Stacks: 3 -> 4 -> 5
- Fear Aura:
- Stepping in the area now always fears for 1s (ignoring cc resistance)
- It also makes the target immune to the area for 1.2s (giving an opportunity to activate a spell before getting feared multiple times)
- Evasive Jump:
- The spell can't be purged anymore.
- Standtime: 0.4s -> 0s
- Hit delay: 0.3s -> 0s
For the most up-to-date info on balance changes currently being tested, please see this forum post
- Fixed an issue where home and farm territories were claimable outside of their cluster primetimes during the claimable territories season event
- Fixed an issue where auto-spawned Siphoning Mages were hostile to allied characters
- Fixed an issue where, after a GvG, the defending team saw an incorrect final scoreboard UI
- Fixed an issue where the Piercing Arrows passive was usable without being unlocked
- Fixed an issue where reopening the chest log UI repeatedly could display an error message
- Fixed an issue where opening the guild access rights UI after deleting entries without saving would cause entries to overlap
- Fixed an issue where the contents of a siege camp bank would be blank the first time the chest was opened
- Numerous additional graphical, UI, audio, animation, and localization fixes
Posted by Retroman 6 months ago (Source)
Yellow Zone Hell Gates will keep their current IP cap starting to scale very harsh from 800 IP onwards.
All Hell Gates in Red & Black zones get the Soft Item Power cap. (everything above 1000 Item Power scaled down by 50%)