This news article was automatically parsed from the official Albion Online website.
Posted by PrintsKaspian
Call to Arms Patch 9, AKA the Season 13 Balance Patch, is now live! This patch brings updates to Corrupted Dungeons as well as combat balance changes and quality-of-life improvements galore. Read on for more...
Corrupted Dungeon Changes
To keep combat between different playstyles fair while discouraging endless cooldown resets, several changes have been made to Corrupted Dungeons:
- The new Corrupted Mephit mob now appears after a set amount of time and debuffs the first player passing it, allowing some time to adjust tactics while discouraging constant disengages
- Shrine must be activated within 45 seconds
- Healing Cast reduced by a further 10%
- All cooldowns reset at invasion start
Combat Balance Changes
This patch includes changes to numerous weapon and armor lines, which are intended to bring some lesser-used items and abilities back into the spotlight and keep combat exciting and fair across a diverse array of builds. Here are just a few of the changes:
- Axes: Bloody Reap reworked into AoE execution tool; Rending Rage and Adrenaline Boost buffed
- Daggers: Deadly Swipe now consumes more energy when used purely for mobility, but is more energy efficient in fights
- Fire Staffs: New Q-ability, Searing Flame, added: shots deal moderate damage, fourth successful shot becomes Furious Flame for greater damage
- Swords: Mobility increase returned to Heroic Charge, various E-ability cooldowns reduced, Hamstring reworked, new Crescent Slash ability for Clarent Blade
- Armors: Energy Drain (Royal Armor) no longer steals enemy energy, renamed Energy Source
- Shoes: Royal March improved, effective uptime of Battle Frenzy and Premonition increased
Hideout, Zone Skipping, and Quality of Life Improvements
- Reduced recovery time of items from destroyed Hideouts, halved recovery fee
- Overall zone skipping wait times reduced, as well as the personal zone skip cooldown
- Marketplace notifications improved with clearer information about orders
- Four new ability icons added
- Guild Season Winner popup now only shows for 3 days after season end
As always, you can read the complete list of changes in the official patchnotes.